Sunday, July 10, 2011

Mad on MyFace

I am not and never have been a "social network" person. Partly because I don't think the minute details would be of interest to anyone (they're not even to me) and because they seem to change so quickly, Lemonlime, Spacebook, Myface and so on and so forth. However, I was advised to get in on the game simply so my "name" would not be taken by someone else. So, I am officially now on Facebook, you can punch in Mad Monarchist and look me up if you've a mind to. My "anti-social" mentality being what it is though, don't expect too much out of it. I will simply be putting up notifications of new blog posts, and I have added some pictures of assorted royal subjects, but that is about it. Stop in and say hello if you like.

MM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...